My account was automatically renewed 6/2016 and $39.95 was charged to my Credit Card account. However, none of the features/software could be accessed.

All my E-mail messages to them were Undeliverable to them ??? I decided to pay for a New download at the cost of another $39.95 for the 19.5 edition. And planned to tell them to refund my latest payment since I already had an account. I downloaded the program and received my 'Reference Number' and the Registration Key Code.

The account was established. I made a anti-virus check which enabled me to clean-up my PC. 24 hours later my WinZip account could not be accessed. This out fit must really be hurting for cash!!

As of this date 9/20/2016 I have been unable to re-establish my account. My Reg.# and Ref Key# will not be accepted by them. There was a 20.5 edition downloaded program on my PC which I Uninstalled. Have no idea how/why this edition existed in my programs, unless it replaced the 19.5 edition.

Their Web-site is so convoluted it's impossible to figure out, unless you're a Computer Expert. Would not recommend WinZip to anyone I liked.

Product or Service Mentioned: Winzip Utility Software.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments