My account was automatically renewed 6/2016 and $39.95 was charged to my Credit Card account. However, none of the features/software could be accessed.

All my E-mail messages to them were Undeliverable to them ??? I decided to pay for a New download at the cost of another $39.95 for the 19.5 edition. And planned to tell them to refund my latest payment since I already had an account. I downloaded the program and received my 'Reference Number' and the Registration Key Code.

The account was established. I made a anti-virus check which enabled me to clean-up my PC. 24 hours later my WinZip account could not be accessed. This out fit must really be hurting for cash!!

As of this date 9/20/2016 I have been unable to re-establish my account. My Reg.# and Ref Key# will not be accepted by them. There was a 20.5 edition downloaded program on my PC which I Uninstalled. Have no idea how/why this edition existed in my programs, unless it replaced the 19.5 edition.

Their Web-site is so convoluted it's impossible to figure out, unless you're a Computer Expert. Would not recommend WinZip to anyone I liked.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of winzip utility software. Winzip needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned winzip utility software in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Winzip.

Comments