3.5
Privacy and Data Security

I had activated on line and paid (INR) Rs. 2,729.77 by credit card on 28/04/2015 to WINZIP CLEVERBRIDGE DEU for Malware Protector. This has not been activated or confirmation mail received.

I already have Winzip protector installed Ref: 74300278 for which payment has been made also by credit card to WINZIP CLEVERBRIDGE DEU for INR 3,558.47 on 05/05/2015.

Both amounts are showing as debits in my credit card statements. It was extremely difficult to find on how and where I should log my complaint!!

Please resolve above issue immediately or alternatively refund amount to my credit card account.

Anil Chopra

anilchopra.advisory@gmail.com

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $45. This person is overall dissatisfied with Winzip. The most disappointing about malware protector at Winzip was problem or help skills and installation and application , but reviewer liked very effective tool. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Winzip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Winzip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Winzip?

Comments