I purchased WinZip but it unfortunately installed something called ZipSend which added its self to Outlook email client and caused it to be slow starting etc. I could find no option to remove ZipSend other than uninstalling WinZip.

I therefore uninstalled WinZip, signed their affidavit that I had done so and requested my money back under their 30 day money back guarantee.

The refused to pay up saying I had bought the product through someone called cleverbridge and had to deal with them instead - who obviously don't offer the money back guarantee.

I bought the product from http://show.winzip.com which sends all orders through cleverbridge reseller partner and so it wasn't optional to use them

Needless to say unless they change their mind I will be contacting my card company to issue a chargeback to them.

Had an Experience with Winzip?

Comments

Baanyan Software Services - Review in Software category  from Edison, New Jersey Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more WinZip lacks Customer Service Winzip "Purchased WinZip 18 Pro Edition with Pro Upgrade Assurance, downloaded software without any problems, during registration process received error that the program would stop working because of problems with registration...." Read more Malwarebytes Customer Service is a total FAILURE Malwarebytes "Malwarebytes' Customer Support is a TOTAL FAILURE. Is Kevin Goodwin even a real person or is he an algorithm on some server stuffed away in a basement corner in some..." Read more Domainracer - Excellent services for a great price Domainracer "Their SSD-based hosting offering is excellent bang, and the few issues I've encountered were addressed quickly and competently, with no follow-up required.As reseller customers are happy with their web hosting..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more