I recently download winzip yesterday to use for embroidery files.Everything was working fine at first.

I shut my computer off to eat dinner..when I opened it back up to enter my pwd to go in it tells me " The user profile Service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded" . What the he'll is that? I'm the only admin on my computer and I can't even logon!

Never again will I use winzip! Has any one else had this problem? I know I could reboot my whole computer but I do not wish to lose every thing on my computer! I have photos on here from my boyfriends grandma before she passed away last year.

These are the only copies I have.

Idk what to do!Can anyone help me?

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of winzip registry optimizer from Winzip. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Winzip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Winzip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Winzip?

Comments