I recently download winzip yesterday to use for embroidery files.Everything was working fine at first.

I shut my computer off to eat dinner..when I opened it back up to enter my pwd to go in it tells me " The user profile Service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded" . What the he'll is that? I'm the only admin on my computer and I can't even logon!

Never again will I use winzip! Has any one else had this problem? I know I could reboot my whole computer but I do not wish to lose every thing on my computer! I have photos on here from my boyfriends grandma before she passed away last year.

These are the only copies I have.

Idk what to do!Can anyone help me?

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of winzip registry optimizer from Winzip. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Winzip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Winzip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Winzip?

Comments

Do not deal with OmniTweak or SafeCart! Safecart "On July, 17th I purchased a Driver Updater for a service for 499 RUR, billed through SafeCart (eVerify). This program did not work about, so I has immediately written to..." Read more Ndot Technologies - Skilled People and Affordable Service Ndot Technologies "Yes It happened. After the continuous disappointment 5 top taxi app developers in World i decided to try with Ndot Taximobility. It is my fortunate to contact them at last..." Read more Baanyan Software Services - Review in Software category  from Edison, New Jersey Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more UBER - Charged for mess I didn't make UBER "... I recieved an email later that evening saying I was being charged another $150 for a mess i supposedly made in the backseat of the car..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Gordons Lawn And Landscape - Dan Gordon of Gordon's Lawn and Landscaping blamed us for his bad work Gordons Lawn And Landscape "Dan and his crew did a very poor job on our project. In hindsight I should have fired him several times. It seemed like he was in way over his..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more